- TO -
(🚀 + BOOST)
ACT NOW TO 'CASH IN' ON YOUR WEDDING PLANS
THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER EXPIRES IN...
(Offer Only Available During August 2020)
Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we appreciate that planning your Wedding may be difficult at the moment and you may have already been left out of pocket by other suppliers, at no fault of your own. At Woven, we are pleased to announce that we have ensured that none of our customers have lost out & we can help to make your experience moving forward, as effortless & stress-free as possible.
To help you bring YOUR wedding plans back to life with us, we have launched our special "Suit-Up To Help Out" Offer, allowing you to gain back some of your previously lost budget or to simply receive a great deal if you had been previously unaffected by the restrictions. As a family-run store, we haven't ever offered anything like this in the past & we want to help as many couples as possible, however you will need to act fast as it is only available during the month of August.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select a package to suit your budget below and you will qualify for one of our 'help-out' rewards. If you want to view these suits in person first, simply book a free appointment below and quote this offer, it is available in-store too!
2. Select the amount of suits you need for your wedding party. Purchasing more suits means a bigger voucher - We've also boosted the 'help-out' voucher amount even further on packages of five suits or more (look out for the "🚀 " icon)
3. Purchase and pay for your chosen package in full, to 'cash-in' on your wedding suits purchase, your store vouchers will then be available to spend immediately. You could use the 'help-out' vouchers to treat yourself to that bepsoke suit you've always wanted for your big day... or treat your groomsmen to some wedding extras!
4. If you haven't already visited us at this point, simply get in touch to arrange your free wedding consultation, so you can select your chosen suits from your package and finalise any details.
5. You can then arrange for the rest of your wedding party to be measured and fitted at their own convenience. We'll be on hand to help you through the entire process.
OUR WEDDING 'SUIT-UP TO HELP OUT' PACKAGES
(🚀 + BOOST)
WEDDING 'GIVE-BACK' OFFER
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We appreciate there is a lot of uncertainty at the moment which is no doubt affecting the wedding planning process and we also understand that circumstances can change. If you are unsure about the size of your wedding party, we would still advise you to still take advantage of this fantastic offer and simply ask you to make your best estimate. We can always add more people onto your booking at a later date (you will still qualify for the voucher but please note that the boost will not be available at this point) and if you have ordered more suits than you need, you can always use the additional funds for accessories and finishing touches to your outfits. Alternatively we can provide you with a refund for any suits surplus to requirements, taking into account any 'help-out' vouchers already spent. Suits are ordered once you've had your in-store consultation, therefore we need you to try your best to confirm numbers at this stage.
We appreciate it can be difficult to make a decision without seeing the suits in person & trying them on -however, our store is open for free wedding consulations for you to pop down and try on a few styles! In order to be as accommodating as possible, if you have purchased a wedding package from the Wedding 'Suit Up To Help Out' Offer you can still switch to a different package, however we will need to take into account any 'help-out' Vouchers spent up to this point, the above pricing structure would still apply. If you upgrade your package, the additional cost would be payable before the suits were ordered, and the additional 'help-out' vouchers would be issued. If you change your package and are owed money, you can always use the additional funds for accessories and finishing touches to your outfits. Alternatively we can provide you with a refund for the difference, again taking into account the 'help-out' vouchers used. Suits are ordered once you've had your in-store consultation, therefore you cannot change your package after this stage.
We are now fully open 7-days a week and you can book a free wedding consultation at your own covenience using our online booking system.
You can also book your consultation by calling our store on 0191 374 1002, and one of our team members will get you booked in.
No, we don't need any size information at this stage. There are lots of different fits available, so our experts can guide you at your free wedding consultation, or at each individuals' fitting appointment.
No, we appreciate it can be difficult to get a true opinion of a suit without trying it on. We have created these 2 packages to cater for different budgets. There are lots of different designs and styles to choose from within each package and you can choose specifics at your free wedding consultation. If you need to switch packages at this stage, we can accommodate this. Suits are ordered once you've had your in-store consultation, therefore you cannot change your package after this stage.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.